Kids Healthy Eating
Additives and Sugar
Feeding children is not the easiest thing in the world.
When what they want - sweets, sugary snacks, additive laden fizzy drinks, fast junk food is the easy option.
Getting them to eat healthy kids meals, additive free and sugar free snacks can be difficult
and time consuming - but ultimately worth it. Starting them early with a variety of good, wholesome food is the best way.
Kids Healthy Meals and Family Recipes
- Feed Me Better - Jamie Oliver's much needed campaign to get our schools to feed our kids better! Good healthy nutrition is the foundation for good behaviour - it's unbelievable that some schools don't utilize - see how you can help
- Childhood Obesity Fact Sheet - BUPA - information on maintaining a healthy weight
- Baby Spoon - subscription site but some free children's recipes
Family & Kids Recipes
- Farm Around - London - fresh organic produce delivered to your door
- Organic Food (UK) - organic food and lifestyle info web site
- Organic Milk - why it's good for you (more omega 3 essential fatty acids) and where to buy
- Organix - pre packed food range and where to find it on the high street
- Soil Association (UK) - promoting organic farming
- Village Bakery - organic baked goods delivered to your door - products for special diets too (dairy / gluten free)
Vegetarians and Children
Children's Nutrition - Help and Advice